I had to post this recipe before the next round of football playoffs and the Superbowl begins. My husband loves these and they taste just like a White Castle, but better. Enjoy!
Mise en place
1 lbs. Ground beef
1 T. diced onion
2 T. mayo
1 package Lipton French Onion Soup Mix
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
15 Sarah Lee Classic Dinner Rolls, sliced
Vlassic Rounds dill pickle slices.
- Preheat the oven to 300 F. and place the rolls in a 9×13″ pan
- Brown the beef with the onion.
- Remove from heat and drain the fat.
- Mix in the mayo.
- Add the onion soup mix and cheese, mix to combine.
- Remove the tops of the rolls and add the ground beef mixture to each roll, distributing evenly among the 15 rolls
- Top with a pickle slice, place the top of the roll on each burger.
- Tightly cover the pan with foil and bake for 20 minutes.