I’m a simple person and I enjoy simple things, especially simple recipes. It occurred to me that some of the best food has the fewest ingredients. Fresh whipped cream sweetened every so slightly with a bit of sugar. A summer garden tomato sliced thick with a dash of salt. A piece of fresh-baked bread with a pat of butter.
- Using a double boiler gently melt the white chocolate chips
- Remove from the heat and fold in the peanuts
- Mix in the cereal until combined
- Using a tablespoon drop the cookies on a lined baking sheet
- Refrigerate or freeze until set
- store on the counter in an airtight container